Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This message was brought to you by...

"The Agency of information, international co-operation and development "Agency ChornobylInterInform"
Here I am, and here we go! Almost a year ago, Olena and I had a chat at an art opening about Chernobyl and how we should go. A few meetings later, and a well written grant application, we are almost on our way! I have generally had a crazy year and have had very little time to prepare for this trip, but we do have a good framework for our itinerary and lots of room for spontaneity.
What has mostly been on my mind lately has been what to pack! Which lenses? How much clothes? Laptop? rolling luggage or backpack? Pepperettes?
I will probably try out a few different combinations and see what works best.
Right now though, I have a week at a cottage to pack for, and when I get back from that, we will be about 5 days from leaving!
First post, done!

No comments:

Post a Comment